Our goal at L&L Europe is to offer consumers the best gaming experience possible. To do so, we believe it’s essential to provide players with a wide variety of games.
8 new game providers added
We’re thrilled to start this month by sharing the very exciting news that we’ve signed a contract with SG Digital, allowing us to introduce a whopping 8 new game providers to our portfolio! The integration is completed and as of today players at L&L Europe brands can enjoy slots from the following providers:
- Next Gen – known from popular games like “the Mask” and “300 Shields”;
- WMS – offers classic slots, known from the popular game “Raging Rhino”;
- Scientific Gaming – known from “Montezuma”;
- Thunderkick – known for their creative slots like “Fruit warp” and “Birds on a wire”;
- Bally – known from their TV inspired slots “Anchorman” and “Titanic”;
- Barcrest – mainly known from their range of “Rainbow Riches” slots;
- Blueprint – mainly known from their movie inspired slot “Ted” and “Magic Mirror”;
- Big Time Gaming – offers unique videoslots with stunning graphics like “Bonanza”.
SG Digital is a new division of Scientific Gaming, created by combining SG Interactive and NYX Gaming Group. With a portfolio that gives us access to over 2000 game titles, this top tier company was a natural choice when looking at game suppliers to help improve our games portfolio. New games are easily integrated via omni-channel Flash and HTML5, meaning that both mobile and desktop users will be able to enjoy the latest slots in our L&L Europe Casino’s!