Work at L&L Europe Ltd.
L&L Europe Ltd is interested in speaking to talented and motivated individuals to work within numerous different areas of the organisation. The prerequisites for achieving a challenging and rewarding role within L&L Europe Ltd include being hard working, dynamic, a team player and passionate about gaming. Employees of L&L Europe Ltd enjoy a fast moving, creative and fun working environment. L&L Europe Ltd offices are located in the Mediterranean island of Malta.
Vacancies – Money Laundering Reporting Officer:
An excellent opportunity has arisen at L&L Europe Ltd for a Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO). Within this key position, the successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating, supporting and influencing a culture of AML compliance throughout the organisation.
We are a leading European company offering online entertainment to consumers, holding licences from the MGA and UKGC. You can read more about us here.
We offer a social and healthy working environment and give you a lot of independence to perform your job.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of an efficient AML compliance monitoring program across the organisation. As such, he/she will be the expert in this field and will work closely to the management team to execute the following duties and responsibilities:
- Improving, updating and maintaining AML policies and procedures, incorporating new or changed regulations in the different markets we operate;
- Monitoring, identifying and investigating suspicious activities whilst promptly implementing the right processes to mitigate such incidences;
- Maintaining and improving tools that inspect, analyse and report suspicious AML and fraud activity;
- Maintaining a strong and effective anti-money laundering governance;
- Delivery of ongoing AML training to various teams across the organisation to improve the general AML compliance awareness and monitoring of suspicious activity;
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
For this role, we are looking for highly motivated, self-driven candidates who have a passion for AML and related processes. The ideal person must have a sound understanding of local/EU and/or UK AML regulations and directives. He/She must also hold an International qualification related to the subject, coupled with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an AML environment, not necessarily within the gaming industry. Candidates who possess a PML will be highly regarded. We are looking for someone who loves solving problems, is detail oriented and has a very strong work ethic.
Vacancies – Support:
German, Swedish and Norwegian Customer Support Agents
Keeping in regular contact with our casino players is a key factor in our approach to business. Due to our continued growth we are looking for enthusiastic, new team members that are keen to work for an fast growing company and who will be the first point of contact for our players.
- Follow-up on customer questions by phone, live chat and e-mail
- Pro-actively contact customers
- Inform our customers of on-going promotions and game rules
- Follow validation procedures of customer accounts
- Troubleshooting technical problems faced by our customers
- Work in a team and contribute to a positive working environment
Qualifications / Experience:
You will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in Swedish, German or or Norwegian, we also expect good skills in English. You must be pro-active, eager to learn and able to multitask. You must also be customer-oriented and commercially driven. You will be enthusiastic about Gaming, willing to work in shifts and be capable of representing the company in a professional and efficient way.
If this sounds like you, take the opportunity and apply now via email@example.com