Work at L&L Europe Ltd.
L&L Europe Ltd is interested in speaking to talented and motivated individuals to work within numerous different areas of the organisation. The prerequisites for achieving a challenging and rewarding role within L&L Europe Ltd include being hard working, dynamic, a team player and passionate about gaming. Employees of L&L Europe Ltd enjoy a fast moving, creative and fun working environment. L&L Europe Ltd offices are located in the Mediterranean island of Malta.
AML and Compliance Officer
We are a leading European company offering online entertainment to consumers, holding licences from the MGA, UKGC and Spelinspektionen. We own and operate online casinos which pride themselves in offering players the best possible online gaming experience based on localised products while keeping sustainable responsible gaming at the forefront of our objectives. At L&L Europe, our people work within a social and healthy environment where a lot of independence is given to perform their jobs but support is provided to ensure that every individual reaches their potential.
An excellent opportunity has arisen at L&L Europe Ltd for an AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Officer. Within this key position, the successful candidate will be dealing with issues related to money laundering and suspicious activities in order to ensure compliance with AML legislation and industry regulatory requirements. The position can be considered an entry level role and for the right candidate it possesses room to advance into new roles and responsibilities; an ideal way to advance a career in this industry.
As such, we are looking for a self-starter who has a passion within this field and is ready to execute the following duties and responsibilities:
- Use a variety of methods to determine and identity customer source of funds and assess the risk of customer activities to be linked with money laundering or criminal activities;
- Review the procedures related to gathering customer due diligence, risk profile records and documents, whilst ensuring that all customer accounts are adequately flagged;
- Report and escalate all suspicious activity investigations and risk profile information requiring further review to the MLRO;
- Prepare detailed internal reports and assist with any further information which may be required;
- AML/CFT compliance, such as reviewing of alerts, replying to requests for information, and ensuring that all relevant databases are kept updated between departments;
- Ad-hoc AML related projects assigned in line with business exigencies;
- General compliance queries;
- Ensure compliance with internal and external legislation and regulation and the effective implementation of rules at all organizational levels.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
For this role, we are looking for a self-motivated individual who is enthusiastic in gambling and AML related areas and is eager to pursue a career within this field. The person must demonstrate good organisational skills and must be able to work independently as well as part of a team. Therefore, the ideal candidate must possess strong communication, investigation, risk analysis, and decision-making skills. Although gaming experience is not necessary within this position, a related qualification (whether AML or Legal) is a must.
You will be working alongside amazing colleagues in a friendly office environment; You will be given the training, support and flexibility required to perform your work to the best possible standards and you will be given the opportunity to grow. We also provide medical support, yearly gym membership and several other perks that help make your work fun and rewarding!
German, Swedish and Norwegian Customer Support Agents
Keeping in regular contact with our casino players is a key factor in our approach to business. Due to our continued growth we are looking for enthusiastic, new team members that are keen to work for an fast growing company and who will be the first point of contact for our players.
- Follow-up on customer questions by phone, live chat and e-mail
- Pro-actively contact customers
- Inform our customers of on-going promotions and game rules
- Follow validation procedures of customer accounts
- Troubleshooting technical problems faced by our customers
- Work in a team and contribute to a positive working environment
Qualifications / Experience:
You will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in Swedish, German or or Norwegian, we also expect good skills in English. You must be pro-active, eager to learn and able to multitask. You must also be customer-oriented and commercially driven. You will be enthusiastic about Gaming, willing to work in shifts and be capable of representing the company in a professional and efficient way.
If this sounds like you, take the opportunity and apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org